Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Allstar is his name

Hmmm, what do I myself think? I kanda sorta agree with you, Quasisp. I think it makes sense that Allstar is the variant of Allistair. However,the other day I read that the name Allistair is the variant of Alexander (which means the defender) so perhaps Allstar has his name to reflect his personality and he's described as "brave" or "fearless leader" (terms anyone would describe as a defender) even so he proves it in lots of episodes. You can consider someone who's brave or like a defender and an allstar, therefore maybe the reason why his name is Allstar can also be due to the way he is and just by calling him Allstar would be like how his personality suggests. As we know sometimes cartoonists do that with characters. Find a name for them that reflects themselves. At least that's what they do most of the time.

hi it can't be alexander because his full name is allstar alexander seaworthy i know this because i heard his mom call him that in a episode of the snorks and don"t think its a variation of allstair ether i think its just a part of animation where you name a character but it does not have to have a meaning or a reason

His middle name is Alexander?

*blink*

Which episode was that, by the way?

hi i forgot the name of the episode but it was the one when he switched bodies with a snork eater if you ever see this episode watch the seen where allstar well i shall say snork etater in allstars body runs through the house and his mother shouts out allstar alexander seaworthy

hi now i remeber the episode title it"s who"s who