Snorks Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We've reached a milestone!

This site has done it again! As of 12-Sept 2005, we have had our 40,000 hit! It is your support that has helped this site reach its goal! Thank you!

I was hoping I could be the 40000th visitor, but I missed it by 1! Oh well.

I'm glad to have contributed; I do love this place. Congrats on 8 great years, and here's hoping for many more!

Our 50,000 hit has been logged! It occured on 29-Aug 2006 at 2 pm EDT. Thanks to everyone who helped get this website where it is today. Thank you.

Have you noticed you've been reaching these milestones quicker and quicker each time? At this rate, you'll blast through 60,000 in no time flat!

Congrats, my amigo!

This site has done it again! On July 18, 2007, at 3:17a EDT, this site had its 60,000th hit! Thank you! :-)

Can you believe it? This site has done it again! Exactly one year after this site logged its 60,000 hit, this site has made it to 70,000 hits on 18-July 2008. Thank you!

It's been a while since our last milestone, but this site has managed yet another one. On 15-Jan 2011 at 1:15pm, this website has made it to 80,000 hits! What's more, 15-Jan 2011 is the twelfth anniversary of the 4Snorks image that has appeared on the top of every page of this website since it made its debut on 15-Jan 1999! Thank you!

We've reached another milestone yet again! On 20-Nov 2014, nearly four years after the last milestone, this site has now reached 90,000 hits! Thank you! :-)