VP-21/ VPB-111 Veterans Association Message Board and Discussion Forum

none

VP-21/ VPB-111 Veterans Association Message Board and Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2005 Reunion

As of 3/25/05, we have about 185 folks signed up for the Portland reunion in May 05. If you plan to attend, and haven't sent in your registration yet, please do it now. Space is still available at the hotel, and you still have time. Part of the reunion activities includes a tour of good old NASB. Full details can be found on our website at www.vp-21.org. Once you're there, just click on the Reunion Page. If you need any help, just contact me by Reply email, or call me at 937-274-9960.

I'm looking forward to this reunion. It may be the last time some of us will ever see each other again, since we're not getting any younger...at least I'm not. Hope to see you there.

Airmal7

Re: 2005 Reunion

tonite i,ll get hold of the hotel,,i,ll be driveing up by my self,hope i can make it i,ve had two stroke ,two years ago,the second one put me down hard i,m comeing from st,louis mo,,so open the roads [look out]see you in may

Re: Re: 2005 Reunion

Carl,

After you get your hotel reservations, be sure to register by completeing the form Bill Locke is sending to you.
You have a long drive from St. Louis, so please be careful of the idiots on the road.
Look forward to meeting you in Portland.

Frank

Re: 2005 Reunion

I was a member of vpb111 flying out of Palawan PI From march 1945 to oct 1945. I was a copilot with John Rentjes. I don't remember all of the names of my crew. One of the names was Nance another Williams Some place in my attic over the garage there may some records relating to my service in the navy. I expect to get to branson for the reunioin. before i assigned to vpb111 i was in vp81 A black Cat Squadron in the Solomon Islands (New Georgia and Bouganville)Glen L. Berg