Return to Website

SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best note-taking apps?

Hi everyone, lately I've given up notepads and diaries because I've started to write down all important information on my phone, but as things are getting more and more busy at work, stock notes on my phone have become inconvenient, can anyone recommend a decent notes app?

Re: Best note-taking apps?

I personally switched to notes electronically a long time ago, it's much more convenient, but if you use good software for this, standard notes go nowhere. At one time I was also looking for an alternative and I remember coming across a good article https://www.bluedothq.com/blog/best-ai-note-taking-tools, it details all the information about applications for notes with artificial intelligence, as for me, this is really a breakthrough in this area, the most interesting I think it is AI-notepad, which can save records in a special folder, along with all the notes and outlines, highly recommended to read

Re: Best note-taking apps?

Really fascinating article, learned a lot of new things for myself, never thought such a thing existed, thank you for the information