SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: wedding

Hi, I can tell you about my experience. For my daughter's wedding, we selected a Yedyna https://yedyna.com/ gown, which proved to be an excellent choice. The dress was not just beautiful but also epitomized elegance and grace. Witnessing my daughter's joy and beauty in her gown is a memory I'll always hold dear. I'm immensely thankful to Yedyna for making her day remarkable.

Those who truly love can do without celebration. My wife and I just went to the city hall and received documents. We wanted to buy our common home and not spend money on receiving guests. It was our choice and I don't regret it)

How would you feel about your daughter marrying a foreigner whom she met on a dating site? I found myself in this situation and now I don’t know how to react to it

I don't see anything wrong with dating with the help of special sites. We live in 2024, should this surprise anyone now? The main thing is what kind of person she met on a dating site . Whether it's a good man, whether he loves her. I met my fiancee on a dating site and we have been together for 3 years. We are in a happy relationship and also planning a wedding. It helped us that our relatives supported us in our choice and I advise you to support your daughter as well.