NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Jen

ONE last thing Jen if you do love me and we start dateing and we become serious Then I will make you a Queen .. and Jen I know you know what I mean about that but mainly I will Love You and be yours Forever I put my heart on that which is more than a promise and you know in the wonderfull world my heart is the greatest gift I could ever give you Jen and you know what I mean about that ... here some clues one night I was on Bourbon Street its was Super Bowl night cause I was on the Host Team after meeting alot of NFL players and playing football with those young kids I needed to realax so as I took a walk by this certain place everyone in that place I call place of darkness and wanna bees but thats New Orleans and we have a Free Enterprise but they say I was and am Powerful and they kept looking at my eyes like I was some kind of voodoo king hmmm cazy people donot need them and I donot want to study them owell I am a man of God whoever is in my gene pool may god bless them but I know who I am and that is Donell Thomas Brown so Jen know that I am a good person who want you to walk with him .... their is a old saying its goes like this ................ We are join together by the powers of the universe like the planets in the galaxy Jen you Fall Donell fall , whatever you Jen do I Donell do Jen your world is my world and my world is your universe together we make up the galaxy of love , peace and trust........ here is another clue
when I look into your eyes our love will be sealed forever within the powers of love ............. anyways I HOPE YOU REPLY AND GIVE ME THAT FIRST DATE SO ONCE JUST TELL ME THE TIME AND PLACE OF OUR FIRST DATE :-)HUGS

Jen

I was thinking Jen why are you hide-ing why I cannot see you plus I need you plus I really do think when I broke my ankle that was my down fall cause its the reason why I am in Summer School I need these 3 credits so I had to cancel all my summer missions:-(crying)-: but then on the good side I got you Jen and you all I got and want and if I have never broke my ankle I would be somewhere on missions not knowning that the woman of my life is right here on Nicholls State University Campus .......Jen I never thought that I could meet the woman of my dreams at Nicholls I block that idea from my mind but here you are I donot know how you look but somehow I feel you was created for me now I know alot of people who are some powerful Leaders but I donot know of you and that makes me sad because I need you yea having powerful Leaders as friends is good maybe one day I could become a powerful leader or I might already be one and just donot know I am but I just want to be Donell Thomas Brown all that leadership and stuff come and goes with time but love is forever in my eyes So Jen I want to Love you althrough some people feel I am crazy by all means I am not plus I have no desire to have anyone jobs or do harm to anyone althrough some students would love to get to me for all those tickets I given them I always told them I just was doing my job thats all no pleasure in writeing tickets owell I have 2 years left and then I could leave Nicholls with honors and everyone will be happy thats my goal when I leave Nicholls I donot want to see no sad faces so Jen lets meet and lets become one in love and trust sorry for a long story but you know just not knowing how you look and not being able to look into your eyes make my brain neurons fire over time cause I want to know you and I want you to be in my life forever so lets go on that date and lets talk cause I really do need you in my life Jen :-)peace)-: write back you know burger King keep comming through my mind as a idea spot to start a relationship owell any place is good for us but I think one of my good friends told me something about Burger King being a good place to start a relationship
........................:-) Jen lets become one :-) I have one wish which is to see you in every place that I go to sometimes I wonder why do I see people over and over again in one given day who I donot want to see and its seems like they have a gps hook up to my shoes .....So Jen why I cannot see you in all the places that I go to I want to see you everyday 24/7 in every place I go to here is my everyday map at 0600 I get up look outside around 8:00 I go walking and then around 10:00 I go to the Post Office but one spot that I always go to is Student Life at least once or twice a week the Student life office is my 3 home my 2 home is 433 A ........ but also know I go all over but I never see you or you never say hi or hello so Jen I want to Know you I want you to followed me so Jen lets begin our walk towards love tell me the place and time and I will be there..........