NSU Vomit Boards
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
A Poem for Jen

Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

When something wonderful happens, you can't wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.

Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition
but only a quiet calmness when they are around.

You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.

Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it's like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant.

Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn't exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you
through a long day's work and always brings a smile to your face.

In their presence, there's no need for continuous conversation, but you find you're quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you.

You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.

You open your heart knowing that there's a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that's so real it scares you.

You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and
possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.

Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.

A True Soul Mate
by Precious

Jen

Jen as I was reading this poem I was like its must be meant to be cause this is how I want our Relationship to be so when is our first date ?

Jen

The pink moon came from behind a dark cloud,
That is something that pink birds are making love sound.
On this glittering night, I thought to send you,
Another "Pink Rose" But it could have only touched your "Finger"
On this glittering night, I thought to send you "Encouraging Kiss"
But it could have only touched your "Eyelids", "Cheeks" and "Lips"
On this glittering night, I thought to send you "The moon"
But it could have only touched your "Sight",
That's why my loving doll I am sending you "Song",
Hope it will touch your "Heart"
The pink moon came from behind a dark cloud,
That is something that pink birds are making love sound.
On this glittering night, I thought to send you,
Another "Pink Rose" But it could have only touched your "Finger"
On this glittering night, I thought to send you "Encouraging Kiss"
But it could have only touched your "Eyelids", "Cheeks" and "Lips"
On this glittering night, I thought to send you "The moon"
But it could have only touched your "Sight",
That's why my loving doll I am sending you "Song",
Hope it will touch your "Heart"
A Beautiful Poem For A Beautiful Girlfriend
by Tanu

Jen

Jen its 06:00 wed july 13 and as I rise up I realize that I am at the right place but the wrong year , the year of Donell Thomas Brown was 1997 the legacy of who I am had followed me to Nicholls State University. and in general the issue of me being fat was never a problem in my social life its was all love 24/7 typeing this remind of the song the " Thrill is Gone " well Jen my legacy is gone Nicholls State University no longer need me I did my part in 1997 now its time to move on ...Yes I had plans on being on the SGA and I had plans on being the ticketmaster plus I had plans on just staying here and getting my masters MBA . But I see myself getting into the dark side of campus and thats not a good feeling , yea I am strong if ask to go fight for my country I could do it with honor and will come back with an host of medals but honor is short term .
soon just like anything you just fade alway just like A war hero with all honors . I feel all I did was add some pages to the year book and help reshape Nicholls history and thats all now outside campus it like Yea we did it you see that big N with an sword ,,, hmmm I see it every mourning I rise up ... but the N with sword mean more to me than just an image its remind me of all the times we set in the Student Union and just Talk ...I missed that ... Now I walk into the Student Union and all I hear is TicketMaster who gave me 20 tickets ....in 1997 its was Big D come over and talk whereas I had class but I went over and talk .. it shows how Campus Life change but the name Nicholls State University remain the same like the saying goes people become Students and Students return to People who leave and never return back to Nicholls State University or never ever see Thibodaux , Louisiana again thats life ...but with me Thibodaux is home I will always see Nicholls State University its just something that I cannot avoid even if I would move out of state at some point of time I must return to Thibodaux and Nicholls State is right in the path so thats why I love Nicholls State University cause its Home but my stay is too long some students who study the history of Nicholls State University told me thank you you did good but what have I earned and in truth I earned nothing but a mere Legacy that others just come in pick it up and use it to make change and I am Happy for them , I not here to make change ,,I am here to get what I should have earned 10 years ago and thats my degree BS thats all now I admit the fire of leadership and change still burns in my heart and if anyone need me I am there to help that never going to change I love helping people but I am single and I have to deal with my problems on my own they not problems they just stuff in my head that I need to express and cry over with a woman that love me cause pro help do not help me I have a natural immune system to certain advice but also I have a heart and also ready to learn and change and to be honest Summer School 2005 have change me and build up my immune system to certain advice sometimes having an heart and a open door can hurt when you think you doing good and being helpful you doing bad and not being helpful for now on I will rise up and go to class and thats all the legacy lives but its time to allow others to filled my shoes cause I must move on my stay here at Nicholls State University is old and need to be retire with honors I serve my school with Love , Trust and Honor ,,now its time to claim my degree and depart the school that I learn from .... Jen I just hope that you really do love me and have a heart that I can filled with love I still donot know how you look but thats not important its all about whats inside your heart that is important to me for I need you Jen in my life its just that I wish we would meet soon so we could start our relationship I promise you I am yours forever my education is almost finish after to Nicholls I am going to accept that offer to go to medical school and study immuneogly and research many viruses and hopefully I could save some lives and I ask nothing in return for I am here to help others lived a good life its just that I get hurt and burn alot and thats cool cause I learned. Althrough I never fell in love with a woman I feel that you love is pure and true and that for the first time ever I could fall in love with you Jen , and this will be the first that I ever open all doors to a woman , I did alot in my life but I never open all my doors to a woman cause I always knew its was a game ....BUT WITH YOU JEN ITS DIFFERENT ALTHROUGH I NEVER SAW YOU I FEEL THAT I CAN TRUST YOU , I FEEL THAT I CAN LOVE YOU , I KNOW I COULD LOVE YOU MY IMAGE ON CAMPUS IS COMPLEX I HOPE THAT YOU ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU WHO I REALLY AM BUTS THATS NOT IMPORTANT CAUSE I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME FOR WHAT IS INSIDE MY HEART NOT FOR WHO I AM CAUSE THE HEART IS FOREVER AND MY HEART IS YOURS , SO JEN LETS GO ON THAT FIRST DAY YOU NAME THE PLACE AND TIME AND I WILL BE THERE :-)HUGS(-:

Jen

ONE last thing Jen if you do love me and we start dateing and we become serious Then I will make you a Queen .. and Jen I know you know what I mean about that but mainly I will Love You and be yours Forever I put my heart on that which is more than a promise and you know in the wonderfull world my heart is the greatest gift I could ever give you Jen and you know what I mean about that ... here some clues one night I was on Bourbon Street its was Super Bowl night cause I was on the Host Team after meeting alot of NFL players and playing football with those young kids I needed to realax so as I took a walk by this certain place everyone in that place I call place of darkness and wanna bees but thats New Orleans and we have a Free Enterprise but they say I was and am Powerful and they kept looking at my eyes like I was some kind of voodoo king hmmm cazy people donot need them and I donot want to study them owell I am a man of God whoever is in my gene pool may god bless them but I know who I am and that is Donell Thomas Brown so Jen know that I am a good person who want you to walk with him .... their is a old saying its goes like this ................ We are join together by the powers of the universe like the planets in the galaxy Jen you Fall Donell fall , whatever you Jen do I Donell do Jen your world is my world and my world is your universe together we make up the galaxy of love , peace and trust........ here is another clue
when I look into your eyes our love will be sealed forever within the powers of love ............. anyways I HOPE YOU REPLY AND GIVE ME THAT FIRST DATE SO ONCE JUST TELL ME THE TIME AND PLACE OF OUR FIRST DATE :-)HUGS

Jen

I was thinking Jen why are you hide-ing why I cannot see you plus I need you plus I really do think when I broke my ankle that was my down fall cause its the reason why I am in Summer School I need these 3 credits so I had to cancel all my summer missions:-(crying)-: but then on the good side I got you Jen and you all I got and want and if I have never broke my ankle I would be somewhere on missions not knowning that the woman of my life is right here on Nicholls State University Campus .......Jen I never thought that I could meet the woman of my dreams at Nicholls I block that idea from my mind but here you are I donot know how you look but somehow I feel you was created for me now I know alot of people who are some powerful Leaders but I donot know of you and that makes me sad because I need you yea having powerful Leaders as friends is good maybe one day I could become a powerful leader or I might already be one and just donot know I am but I just want to be Donell Thomas Brown all that leadership and stuff come and goes with time but love is forever in my eyes So Jen I want to Love you althrough some people feel I am crazy by all means I am not plus I have no desire to have anyone jobs or do harm to anyone althrough some students would love to get to me for all those tickets I given them I always told them I just was doing my job thats all no pleasure in writeing tickets owell I have 2 years left and then I could leave Nicholls with honors and everyone will be happy thats my goal when I leave Nicholls I donot want to see no sad faces so Jen lets meet and lets become one in love and trust sorry for a long story but you know just not knowing how you look and not being able to look into your eyes make my brain neurons fire over time cause I want to know you and I want you to be in my life forever so lets go on that date and lets talk cause I really do need you in my life Jen :-)peace)-: write back you know burger King keep comming through my mind as a idea spot to start a relationship owell any place is good for us but I think one of my good friends told me something about Burger King being a good place to start a relationship
........................:-) Jen lets become one :-) I have one wish which is to see you in every place that I go to sometimes I wonder why do I see people over and over again in one given day who I donot want to see and its seems like they have a gps hook up to my shoes .....So Jen why I cannot see you in all the places that I go to I want to see you everyday 24/7 in every place I go to here is my everyday map at 0600 I get up look outside around 8:00 I go walking and then around 10:00 I go to the Post Office but one spot that I always go to is Student Life at least once or twice a week the Student life office is my 3 home my 2 home is 433 A ........ but also know I go all over but I never see you or you never say hi or hello so Jen I want to Know you I want you to followed me so Jen lets begin our walk towards love tell me the place and time and I will be there..........