MoH Mods Forum

Welcome to MoH Mods forum! Please feel free to post and discuss about MoH utilities!

MoH Mods Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Site Graphics Problems

Hi, if you have any idea why the site experiences graphics problem when viewed in internet explorer then feel free to post because I dont have a clue! The ony idea i have is that Internet explorers graphics engine has trouble comipling the graphics into the right order and placing but theres no way I could fix that. If you think the same, then tell me because then I know to stop trying lol
Thankyou

Your Mum

Re: Site Graphics Problems

ERm, im not really sure why that is. It's possible that the engine doesnt build correctly but I kind of doubt it because then most html would build right. Anyway, its more likely dodgy html code written by you (no offence). Thats probably it. Does it appear like that in the editor you use because if it does then its the coding

Chris450

Thats a good point chris. No it doesnt appear like that in the editor i use. It appears perfectly. Im not sure whats wrong...

Oh well guys. We're sorting the problems by creating a new interface. It Should be finished soon and hopefully its gonna be good =]