Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Erotic modelling

My personal experience of erotic life drawing? I was a member of an erotic life drawing group in Essex for nearly three years. I assure you the following statements are absolutely true. And indeed I will actually swear on the Bible in court if required...

Very few "artists" actually turned up for our sessions. We had over 300 members on Meetup.com, but many times I was the only artist there. Even fewer models turned up, most chickened out at the last minute. It was mostly male models. Alas, female models did not actually exist, until eventually we managed to find one. She was very good, please don't get me wrong here. It was no great surprise when the group closed due to lack of a venue and room hire costs.

Sadly, we are mostly dealing in the realms of sexual fantasy here, many people seemed to prefer to stay at home and think about turning up for sessions. No doubt this was a very "safe" option, but one must ask was it a sensible one? At least I have drawn some beautiful models, they are all my friends and I can honestly say I loved every minute of it.

Jeff