Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Advert With Nice Photos,

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. I have added some more bodypaint pics to my ad. I have painted some males, one had a very broad muscular back and asked me to paint it. I did a bodypainting session with a life group in Colchester a year ago. I painted Craig with a David Bowie Ziggy Stardust tribute. Many of the artists there were too shy to paint the models!

There is currently an ad for male models for bodypainting on Gumtree, Bristol area. A quick search will produce this.

Its ashamed you only want a female model, I would be there if you want a male model.

Believe it or not, I have never found a genuine model from this website. Male or female. Absolutely true.

I would love to practice poses with an artist, it doesnt seem like anyone wants new people now

Never mind amigo, plenty of nice nude photos are available on my website. Have a look by all means. I paid enough for my models, so you might as well enjoy...

At least I am not getting vile abuse on here now. I am glad that some of the rubbish on this website has dropped out. They were not real life models at all (surprise surprise!). No genuine replies whatsoever, but we all live in hope.