Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female Life Art Models Wanted

Genuine artist seeks female life models, for private life drawing session / possible small local life drawing group sessions. No experience necessary, first time models welcome. An excellent opportunity to try life modelling! £50 per hour. Genuine replies only, please do not reply and then just drop out. It is a waste of your time as well as mine.

Re: Female Life Art Models Wanted

Hi Jeff,
I am a professional life model, mature and large who is situated at Whitstable Kent, My name is Sharon Smithers, I am interested to sit for you, where are you situated i am willing to travel thank you.
My email address is shazsmithers2020@gmail.com thank you. I have sat for Tim Benson 3 times.
Warm Regards, Sharon Smithers thank you for reading this.

It is a shame nobody looks at this site anymore. Life models might actually find some genuine work here...

No replies whatsoever, Not even a timewaster. Very sad indeed, nobody is interested in life modelling, art, or even earning some money? Strange New World...

This website is "dead in the water", a great shame indeed! RIP...

£100 for a two hour session plus reasonable travel expenses. Any takers? What have you got to lose...?

From my experience on the Internet, there seems to be a misinterpretation of Government guidelines on Covid 19. The "stay at home rule" was only valid for a certain period of time. It does not mean that you should never go out, ever again... Come on, let's not be stupid here!

Wouldn't it be nice to actually get a reply from this site? I know it is just a fantasy, but what the hell... Even a fool must dream occasionally.

Only one reply, in Scotland would you believe! Nobody is interested in anything anymore, a terrible shame to give up on life.

I have finally got the joke! This forum is the joke...

Due to online abuses from this website, I will no longer reply.