Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Private Guided Nude Tour

We are organising a student lead exhibition in Studio3 Gallery, University of Kent on The Female Nude:
Ways of Seeing. The exhibition will take place from the 9 May – 26 May 2019.
It will focus on the representation of the female nude throughout history and how the theme is projected into art through the eyes of various artists.

We were thinking of hosting a Private Guided Nude Tour of the exhibition . We want to promote the gallery as a safe space for non-sexual social nudity. Emphasising physical and mental benefits of nudity, such as body acceptance, increasing self-confidence, de-emphasis on social status, self-respect and respect for others in harmony with nature.
Would you or a particular organisation be interested in an event like this ?

Re: Private Guided Nude Tour

Kayleigh Mil
We are organising a student lead exhibition in Studio3 Gallery, University of Kent on The Female Nude:
Ways of Seeing. The exhibition will take place from the 9 May – 26 May 2019.
It will focus on the representation of the female nude throughout history and how the theme is projected into art through the eyes of various artists.

We were thinking of hosting a Private Guided Nude Tour of the exhibition . We want to promote the gallery as a safe space for non-sexual social nudity. Emphasising physical and mental benefits of nudity, such as body acceptance, increasing self-confidence, de-emphasis on social status, self-respect and respect for others in harmony with nature.
Would you or a particular organisation be interested in an event like this ?
I would try other websites say some of the naturist ones or Cambridge wnbr.

Re: Private Guided Nude Tour

Hi Kayleigh,
Sorry unable to come to Private View tonight as working at Beach Creative Herne Bay,I will try and visit your exhibition next week. Thank you for asking me !