Return to Website

Southleigh Manor Naturist Club

Welcome to Southleigh, please feel free to enter any topic or add any message, we welcome your comments.

Southleigh Manor Naturist Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YBN Visit!

Dear Southleigh Manor,

I'm pleased to say that I've now recieved my deposit confirmation for when I visit with Ben Rose & the YBN gang at the end of August . I've had a quick peek round your web site and the grounds look pretty good .

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all at the end of August.

All the best,

Paul.

PS We may check out some nearby beaches if the weather holds out OK. Perranporth beach looks good. Is it any good or are there better ones anyone can recommend ?

Re: YBN Visit!

Hi paul.......Yes Perranporth beach is good once you have got right up into the cove at the extreme north end. It can be a very long walk from actual Perranporth (at least 2 miles along the sand when the tide is out) but you can get to it far easier by going into the large caravan holiday camp at the top of the hill half way between Perranporth and Goonhaven. Keep going through the caravans until you find a suitable place to park, and not taking any of the caravan parking spaces of course. Then walk down across the sand dunes, heading "up" the beach as you go. Nev

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Southleigh Manor,

I'm pleased to say that I've now recieved my deposit confirmation for when I visit with Ben Rose & the YBN gang at the end of August . I've had a quick peek round your web site and the grounds look pretty good .

All the best,

Paul.

PS We may check out some nearby beaches if the weather holds out OK. Perranporth beach looks good. Is it any good or are there better ones anyone can recommend ?

Thanks Nev. There's no gaurantee that we'll hit the beach whilst we're down there but if the weather is kind then I'm sure some of the others maybe interested in checking out some of the great Cornish beaches.

All the best,

Paul.

Replying to:

Hi paul.......Yes Perranporth beach is good once you have got right up into the cove at the extreme north end. It can be a very long walk from actual Perranporth (at least 2 miles along the sand when the tide is out) but you can get to it far easier by going into the large caravan holiday camp at the top of the hill half way between Perranporth and Goonhaven. Keep going through the caravans until you find a suitable place to park, and not taking any of the caravan parking spaces of course. Then walk down across the sand dunes, heading "up" the beach as you go. Nev

Replying to:

Dear Southleigh Manor,

All the best,

Paul.

Hi I'm back again just to ask you if whether you do food/snacks on site? It's just so then I can judge roughly how much provisions to bring. Really looking forward to visiting you next week

Regards,

Paul.

PS Best stock up now on extra supplies for the bar!!!!!

YBN Visit!

Dear Bob & Cathy,

Just like to say that I enjoyed myself very much this weekend.

Best regards,

Paul.