<>

GardenAction Forum

Welcome to the GardenAction forum. Feel free to post a message.

GardenAction Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BBC WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ATTITUDES TO MONEY

BBC2 DOCUMENTARY SERIES

I’m an Associate Producer at the BBC and wanted to get in touch with members of Garden Action to discuss a major new BBC2 documentary series called ‘Money.’

The aim of this ambitious series is to explore our personal belief systems and attitudes towards money, and to paint a clear portrait of our spending habits in the 21st Century. It will explore how we feel about money and how we manages our finances. The idea for this series was born out of the fact that the recession, coupled with expenses scandals and bankers’ bonuses mean that more than ever people are talking about money and what it represents.

I am at the intial stages of this project and am looking to have research chats with people who are interested in engaging in this debate. I was hoping that I might be able to talk to members of Garden Action, as I would assume that your members would have refreshing and unique attitudes towards money.

Thank you very much for your time.

Tara

Re: BBC WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ATTITUDES TO MONEY

I'm up for that. My ideas about finances are slightly off beat I think.

I'm the webmaster so if you want to contact me then my email is webmaster@gardenaction.co.uk or just reply here.

Anyone else up for it? It has to interesting and some fun.

<>