GYs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

GYs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
coy wkd

just like to say well done to gy det for this weekend, i heard the 3 stars had a great time passing field craft, one stars with drill and turn out, two stars and espec JCIC for l/bdr hewit, tanner, boulter. well done to you all for passing!! and u all behaved!! lol

start looking forward to expedition weekend now!!

l/bdr kirk

Re: coy wkd

Hey am just puttin in a quicky cos am in IT. Yes the coy w/e was mint!!:P Well done to every one, and yes the JCIC was very well done. I'm not attending 2 nite but I will be back on Wed(y) cyaz thn!:P

Re: Re: coy wkd

Right i know I have already input a smashing e-mail 8-) lol, I would like to say well done to every onewho has passed what every they passed (star levels or courses) and JCIC, well done to the NCO's who attended the course, some exceptional leadership and lesson's (Ithink we should beallowed 2 teach now:P:P) up to you sir??:D I'm stuck for words now, I would like to appologise fornotbeing in Pt last night, but i was rather occupied (promised my dad i would go to the gym with him). Oh and could any one tell me if I am duty NCO to morrow? because my Light weights are in the wash and wont be ready if i am, thanks, cyaz all tomorrow:P