GYs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

GYs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
congratulations!

just like to say congratulations to staff mo for recieving his master cadet certificate at the presentation this weekend, i know it was well earned and a lot of effort was put into you getting it, even if youve been waiting for it for ages lol.

also like to say that the detachment was awarded the above standards award this year, all down to the hard work put down to the adults, nco's and all you cadets that turn up and give it your all. your prooving yourselves so lets keep it up and keep showing the county and company that GRIMSBY is the place to be and that we are the BEST!!

c u all soon l/bdr kirk

WELL DONE TO SPORTS

DUST LIKE TO SAY WELL DONE TO ALL THE PEOPLE THT TERNED UP TO SPORTS AND HUIT THAT GOT IN TO FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY CDT GOODWIN!!!

Re: congratulations!

wot r u ona bout grimsby is **** they chuck ppl out for things that aint all their fault. They need to get their priorities sorted out b4 they start saying things and also chucking ppl out!!! and i think morrissey needs chucking out coz he always bullys the cdts!!! i dnt no y sarah always goes to the detatchment coz she has got *** all to do wiv the cdts! so y is she there?
i sujest u sort gy det out coz u aint guna b da best if u carry on the way u r!!!!!!