GYs Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

GYs Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
team work!!

Grimsby cadets, well this isnt a moan but maybe you all could see it as a bit of enthusiasm! regular cadets will see that Grimsby has improved a lot. cadets are improving, we have a lot of new recruits and the great reputition of gy is once again building up however if we are going to keep this and show every1 that we are the best then we need to keep the good work consant!

As a detatchment it means you are apart of a team, even though you are different ages and star levels you are there to help eachother aswel as respecting ranks. NCO's even though i believe we have improved there is still room for more, remember we set the good example cadets will follow.. so with xmas camp coming up i think this is the time to go full power and hit the target with cadets and show the rest of the company tht GY is still here and we are the best!

so 110% effort no less and lets prove and preform what we have all been taught and we no we can do!

also well done to 3* that went on 1st aid this weekend, from what iv heard you all passed so congrats!

c everyone wednesday nite... l/bdr kirk

Re: team work!!

hiya
well done to the 3* that passed first aid
110% effort and we will win crimbo camp
all we can ask that every1 puts lots of effort in

l/bdr boulter
boulter k

Re: team work!!

Well in my opinion L/Bdr Kirk has said it all. Everything is coming up in standards and our detatchment is strting to fill out with more seniour cadets, which is good because that means experience!! The recruit turn out is also the best for a long ime, and i think wo owe that to Sgt Hinch and Mr Winters who both must do something to make the recruits enjoy themselves so much.
The team bonding thing is very important for is to work as a detatchment, and i am impressed that it is happening so wel done!!
We WILL win crimbo and we will, as Sir has said, 'Take all the Silver'!! We will be remembered! Make this camp a good 'un' and go for it!!!