SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Poor Boy Hunting club Best of Best Field Trial 5/16/09

Its a deer trial/ on the outside....

what month is that in??

Outside field trial located in Hollister, NC. Date is May 16.

i might could make it, hey are you the donnie that drives the big black ford truck?

nope...I drive a big BLUE Ford F250.

o, my brother alec check(drove a white lifted toyota with a aluminum over the rail hunted with poorboys this last season and i remember a donnie with a big ford truck, and i think he had a nissan hardbody at the clubhouse,(help me out adam)

and i hunted with him a few times and he got absolutely burried on the redhill power line

Yes that is me and I recall Alec and yourself.

ya man you been doing alright? but i got a question since my brother hunts with yall and i have before can i still enter dogs in your field trial to support yalls club?

I SCAN SPEEDDOGS ALMOST EVERY-DAY, TO KEEP UP W/ALL THE NEWS, HUMOROUS, AND EDUCATIONAL POST. I HAPPEND TO COME ACROSS REDMAN, AND POOR BOY HUNTING CLUBS POST. READING THAT YOU ARE FROM THE HOLLISTER, WHITE OAK AREA OF NC, I ALSO NOTICED SOME OF THE LAST NAMES ON THE REPLIES. MY MIND RACED BACK APPR.33-35 YRS AGO WHEN I WAS APPR. 24-25. MY DAD & I WERE INVITED TO HUNT W/OLD FRIENDS HE HAD MET ON A JOB WHILE WORKING IN VA.YEARS BEFORE, WHEN I WAS ONLY A CHILD. THEY WERE FROM/LIVED IN HOLLISTER, NC..ON VISITS WE HUNTED SOMETIMES W/( OLD HOUSE HUNTING CLUB ). AT THE TIME WE WERE NOT AWARE OF FIELD TRIALS, WE HUNTED FOR THE MEAT & THE FELLOWSHIP HUNTERS ENJOY. WE SPENT MANY KNIGHTS W/THEM, LAUGHTING ALL THE TIME AT JOKES & HUNTING STORYS. I CHERISHED THE TIME I SPENT W/THEM AND HUNTING IN THE HOLLISTER/WHITE OAK AREA. I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL AREA & EVERYONE I MET WAS SO NICE. I LOVED THEM, & THEY LOVED ME......I'M BEEN SPEAKING OF ,,( CLARANCE AND LACY RICHARDSON ), THEY HAVE BOTH PASSED NOW,BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY MIND,& HEART. THAT LACY WAS A GREAT COOK,AND COULD TALK MORE S***, THAN A SAILER,HA,WHAT A GAL!! THEY WOULD ARGUE, & FIGHT ALL THE TIME, BUT HAD A REAL LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.I WOULD LAUGH UNTIL I WOULD CRY AT THERE SHENANIGANS....I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT CLARANCE HAD A GROWN DAUGHTER THAT STOPED BY ONCE, SHE WOULD BE BETWEEN 55-65 NOW....I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE SOME OF YOU MAY REMEMBER OR EVEN BE KIN TO THEM..I CAN SAY THEY BOTH WERE GOOD HUNTERS,W/ HEARTS OF GOLD, AND MY FRIENDS..BARRY

ALAN AND BARRY COOMBS YOUNG BLOOD KENNELS, KNISTON NC.
    MY IS NAME IS SHAWN RICHARDSON.I AM THE THE PRESIDENT OF THE RED MAN HUNTING CLUB WERE YOU REMEMBER CLARANCE AND LACY RICHARDSON. ALSO, OTHER MEMBERS WERE BILL RICHARDSON, URDIS MILLS, J.B. RICHARDSON,SHELTON KING,AND MY DADDY JOHNNIE RICHARDSON.THE HOUSE YOU REMEMBER WILL BE BEHIND DREWBELL MILLS HOUSE.THE HUNTING CLUB IS NOW LOCATED ON LYNCH ROAD.IN ESSEX ON HWY 43/561.I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU MY EMAIL ADSRESS IS dscrichardson@earthlink.net

don't look good 4 me this year