SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: COYOTES FOR SALE

ANY BLACK ?

Hell its not worth a man's time to trap coyotes if he can't get but $50 for them. Thats gonna couse a lot of people to stop trapping then fox pens won't be able to find coyotes to buy. I know I wouldn't sell them for $50.

Re: Re: COYOTES FOR SALE

I THINK HE STATED THEY WERE $150 EACH IF I READ IT RIGHT---

I think he did too! And I think that my first post was directed to the man who said they were paying $50 for them. But thanks for the insight

that post got delete.something about buying 9 for $50.

Where those two post went i dont know. Guess somehow they just got deleted within the last 5 minutes.

We have two areas that we hunt in Surry County Virginia that has coyotes. I wish you would come and trap them for us. All we want is for them to be gone. The negatively affect our deer hunting. I can put you onto them. Anyone that is interested can call me 804-731-5101

john call me when you get chance sherman 910-330-7071

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST FELLAS, BUT THEY ARE ALL SOLD AT $150 EACH. THANKS AGAIN!

brian.... had one black one this season but he is going to cost an arm and leg, for me. he is going to the taxidermist.lol