SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    hunten

if you where going to move to a place to hunt fox, coyote and bobcat where would it be and why? i dont know anything about the eastcoast but it seems like there are alot of hunters of all kinds. is there any place where the game laws atcually help the dog man? im just curious and thinking of moveing. right now im living about 60miles east of san antonio tx, private land has pretty near closed up due to the high priced whitetail deer and people having no dog experiecne. i would really like to find a place to hunt outside and not have to worry about getting dogs shot everytime you cast them. any suggetions would be greatly appreciated and advise is always welcome. thanks keith

Re: hunten

Dont come to Kansas all our land is leased we get the law called on us everytime we turn a dog out, our outside hunting is almost gone.

mite can try the nc mountains-not sure about the fox and yotes there-but anywhere in the state east of there i wouldn't-i was born and raised in raleigh and everything around here is all politics and subdivisions-

i know the feelen. i tried to quit and run beagles but it just aint the same life is to short not to hunt and there has got to be a place left. i thought maby the east coast since they still run deer but i not sure if theyre having the same problems as us or if they hunt public land or what. how are things in missouri any outside hunten left

Re: hunting

In s.c. there is still some good outside hunting for deer and yoties , but not much for fox. Wildlife Mangement Areas has good fox hunting , but hunting dates are limited. I hate to know people would shoot a hound instead of talking to the owner like a man about the problem.