SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    just getting into deer hunting

just getting into deer hunting and i'm looking for a really good dog club with around 5000+ acres with plenty of deer in SE NC. A club that is kinda close to Whiteville or Bladenboro or Clarkton. willing to pay whatever to join, only have 5 walkers and love to still hunt too. im pretty good about helping catch up dogs also. Since it is so late in the season and if i cannot join this year would be really interested in guest hunting so that I could learn my way around the area and meet some of the members, that might help if i could join next season. any response will be a big help!

Re: just getting into deer hunting

We have some openings but our club is smaller than 5000 acres, we are in that area.

where is your club located at Mr. Johnson, and how many acres do yall have, and what is your club fee, really interested

btt