SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Rooster's Bassett Hounds

I am posting for Russell White-

Now Showing......... White's JJ, 80 Lb. Bassett Hound, cold nose and fast running ability....... especially in the beans.

$200 stud fee, red & white, great nose, Suffolk bred.

This is a RUN TO CATCH type hound!!!

Re: Rooster's Bassett Hounds

HA,HA,HA, BASSET HOUND = FAST . Mr. John thinking bout breeding something to him and docking their ears! You know that would give'um that extra notch of ground speed!! Ol Flash on the Dukes of Hazzard sure looked like a barn burner,especially when he would strike something!!(BARBER)

LMAO!!!! I would pay money to rabbit hunt with you boy's just to hear the junk being talked all day. I don't even want to carry a gun!!!!

John, were ready for more oysters!!

CHRIS-I thought you would like that!! Rumor has it he is going to cut the tail short for even more speed!! My phone has not rung yet so I know he has not seen this...when I posted it I laughed so hard I almost wet myself!

Bill, you keep getting me land to rabbit hunt like you have the last couple years and I will keep you and Gerald in oysters.....you will be sick of them when I finish with ya'll!! We will start rabbit hunting full time around Thanksgiving, see you then. You boy's getting ready for Monday I'm sure.

John Foster

Russell, the "DOC" just called, said he wants to breed ol' ETHEL to JJ......said you could keep a female if you want, just let him know!!He's trying to get some of that cold trailing and speedy-(Suffolk bred, red, run to catch type, ROOSTER hounds)

Nothing wrong with a good basset hound. just my opinion.

Mark, these boys are joking with each other for pete's sake. It's always one in the crowd.

Hey John, can you get Rooster to sign me up?? I want some of that super fast basset breeding. LOL HA! HA!

Rooster, I'll get in on it, with the good cold trailing aqnd all. HA, you boys are a mess.

Re: LMAO

I'M JUST NOW SEEING ALL THIS!!!! I'M SPEECHLESS!!

JJ IS FAR FROM A BASSET HOUND LOL

JOHN ARE YOU MAD AT ME FOR TELLING EVERYONE YOU DOGS ARE ACTUALLY LEMON-SPOTTED 19" FOXBEAGLES??? I'M SORRY I ELT THE CAT OU THE BAG!!!

Russell, after our converstion yesterday I couldn't resist it, it was just to good!!

On a serious note, I ain't got no family obligations down there this weekend that you know of do I??? I don't think I do anyway, let me know, sometimes Nicole pulls something out of the bag that I'm not aware of....You know what I mean. -John

Re: JOHN FOSTERS LEMON SPOTTED FOX BEAGLE KENNEL

HOME OF THE LARGEST LEMON AND WHITE "BRANKO" BRED FOX-BEAGLE IN THE U.S. FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT MR. FOSTER @ (804)4-COYOTE.

HEHEHE
    NO YOU DONT HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS IN SUFFOLK, HECK I DONT EVEN HAVE OBLIGATIONS IN SUFFOLK.