SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Note on my office door.....

I am so tired of cleaning up behind these dirty guys who apparently have never seen a mat. I put this note on the outside of my office door this a.m. Do you really think they will pay any attention?? NO! They will read it and laugh and track the mud right on in!

~There is a mat outside this door. (Look down,
    it is that brown rubber thing under your feet). You use it by scrubbing your feet back and forth
    across it. It is not there for looks - unlike
    some things that enter this door it actually
    serves a useful purpose. There is also a nice fluffy one inside the door as well for those who simply can’t seem to locate the one under their
    feet. If you need further instruction of the use of rugs and mats or simply need help locating one
    please feel free to consult the biotch inside.~

Maybe I will start assigning the floor cleaning duties to them on a rotating basis...now I bet THAT would work!

Re: Note on my office door.....

Have you set a time and place for your funeral? If you try and assign floor cleaning duties to Tyke, he's gonna kill you.

Re: Note on my office door.....

Barry - He hasn't killed me in all these years, he ain't gona start now.....although I am sure there are times he would LIKE to!