SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Woodduck yall killing any?

Just wondering how the season been going for yall fellas over in the Glade,and how the dog work was going?

Re: Woodduck yall killing any?

Killin a few here and there. Hoping the boys kill out all the Bear this week, been runnin more of them than we have deer seems like.That place is loaded with them! Been carrying my nephew, he's been knockin'em back!! Couple nice 8 pointers. How bout yall?

Re: Re: Woodduck yall killing any?

Been killing a few here and there,ol Buck killed a 14 ptr back in the hole the other day nice tall and heavy!Mopped em up yesterday in 4 mile,but i seen some Shenanigan's going on!Mighty dry glad to see some wet weather,for the dogs sake!They fairing pretty common, not a ditch with water in it anywhere seems like.Can sure tell the difference when they are after a buck.How bout ya hounds ,they holding up like you thought?

Woodduck

My mindis burnt out dog !

Hounds can run one! Can't wait for the trials at the end of the year, got a few that are pretty steppy! Good luck this weekend.

Duck

Re: Re: Woodduck yall killing any?

You too bud, better call mike hearn they done started giving numbers out!

10-4!!