SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Gaskins Brownie missing

Gaskins Brownie is missing from Mcclelllanville. i know everyone lives a long way but maybe you happen to come down highway 17 for some reason. Number 515 is painted on his side. Thanks.

Re: Gaskins Brownie missing

I got Remie from Kevin, seen Brownie's results, I hope you find it.

I found him, what do you mean find his results or where.

Kirk I think he means in the Chase.

yeah, the chase.

Brownie has won me $5,750 in money hunts & calcuttas. I wish I had more like him. Hes been in the chase magazine a few times, which ones I dont known off the top of my head. He came short 30 min of being a CH. in Foreston. As a good friend of mine from Andrews (David Casselman) told me a long time ago go for the money give the trophys away. I laughed at him cause of that but he told the truth. I got trophys that are in the way & collecting dust. I think everyone agrees that dead presidents in a wallet are more valuable! (No offence to our past on.)
    But all honesty Brownie has had my named called numerous times and yes one day he will get tired as all of them do but he dont no but deer season is just starting for him!