SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Congrates Monkey

Well, well, well the Monkey man has struck gold, or should I say he has struck HORNS!!!!!! Way to go Monkey, the only way I would have been more prouder, or happier I would have killed something like that. (even if I did have to drag that sucker a mile though the thick briers) This one requires a DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!! Oh Marlowe is going to be mad, he wont here!!! His loss, maybe now he can take off and go HUNTING!!!!!!!!

Re: Congrates Monkey

Seen Monkey at the store with a 12 pack and a 10pt. rack!!Nice Buck!!(BARBER)

Dang Monkey, That sounds like a half-gallon buck 10 pointer ranks better than a 12 pack don't it. Don't matter how big it was, bet you had a good time, Congrats on the Nice Buck..... don't kill em all and save one for Slow-Go, a cow horn or something. Monkey tell Chris I left him a message on his voicemail thanks alot yall have a good one.Rambo

Re: Re: Mike

I got your message from lastnite mike. I also have a few gyps young gyps im going to move if you know anyone looking thanks

mike that was my deer i had him tied up and hid and monkey stumble on him

Re: Re: Congrates Monkey-------( ATT ) SLOWGO

SLOWGO,WAY R YOU GOING TO STOP TALKING TO ME IF I AM HUNTING TODAY .SOMEBODY GOT TO DO IT .COME ON DOWN I WILL LET YOU USE MY GUN. . [+ that 1100 = = . .one more just like him to get. try to get him today. .PIC WILL BE SENT TO YOU TODAY.LATER,MONKEY

I LIKE TO SAY Thank's to Bulldog,Rosebud,chris,Jamie T,& Willey Buck For All The Help Getting The Bull Out Of The Woods.THANK'S,MONKEY

Marlowe,Put them trophies down til Jan. and try and win you some of them Farmlife backstraps!!Think onions and gravy!!(BARBER)

Re: Re: Congrates Monkey

THAT'S RIGHT,YOU TELL him Barber.Time is running out to get the Big ones.later,monkey

Slow-Go if you had that 10 point buck that was riding around tied up, you must have been using some old kite string. Better luck next time, and don't try to hide anymore bucks, just might find the next one. Best dag on thing to do is get your hindparts in gear and do like Barber told ya, get backstraps and gravy on your mind.... Jan. 1 will be here for you know it.Chris I'll tell the boys what you said about the young gyps.Monkey I hope you're winning with that 10 point bull , Yall have good one. Rambo

barber i told you wheeler wont let me come you gonna have to take me..dont worry i want make you look bad