SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Bears

Killed 2 yesterday one 488, one 292. Sent several dogs to the vet to get stitched up. Killed one this morning bout 275... not weighed him yet. Off to drag roads and around fields... give another report late tommorrow.

Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

Re: Bears

WE KILLED 2 MONDAY (320 AND 253)AND 2 TODAY (250 AND 245). WE HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SORT THE BIG ONES OUT YET, POPULATION IS PRETTY HIGH THIS YEAR. WE HAD 2 KIDS KILL THE ONE TODAY....ALWAYS MAKES IT BETTER! ALL THE KIDS HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL IN THE MORNING SO MAYBE WE KILL SOME BIG ONES NOW LOL

treed 3 monday,all to small. Killed a nice 485 today and also a big ole sow 275. dogs doing good, had one get a broke jaw today and had to stitch up 7 or 8. be back after them again tommorrow

We are not allowed to bear hunt down hear so just wondering what kind of dogs do yall use to run a bear with may sound stupid but would just like to know

post your entire name and somebody'll probably tell you.

sorry did not think it would matter

Treeing Walkers, Redbones, Plotts,.

Kyle, my brother's brother-in-law killed one today around Little Washington that weighed 588. We've killed three that wont weigh that much together. I think we've harvested all the big'uns around here the past few years.

Kyle, give me a call.

Jason Batten
    252 230-0542

Hey guys wise up, The anti's monitor this website constantly. They are taken every comment about your dogs getting injured and are saving it as evidence against you. During the SAC meetings we had accusations made about the inhumane treatment of hounds being mauled by bears. We did our absolute best trying to defend and protect our sport and you get on here and shoot us right in the foot. The HSUS has been instrumental in outlawing Bear hunting with hounds in many states in the country already. Don't feed them the ammunition to shoot you with. These inserts will be on the VHHR.com (Virginians for hound hunting reform) by days end.

You're right Jim... Sorry

Is it a crime to say what happened to the dog. Who said the bear did it?I aint sorry!