SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Prayers for Ronnie Barefoot

Ronnie had to have surgery today to remove a portion of his leg below the knee. He came through it great but still needs our prayers for a speedy recovery. A better hunter and dog man i have never known and he has 3 great children looking after him, especially Robin is really hanging in there with her daddy. He told me at the NC State he was sure glad to hear a deep voice. Michael and RP are keeping everything going, trying to work and keep up with there daddy all at the same time, so remember Ronnie's children too. I'll have to tell another one of my stories about getting my butt outrun and Robin can print it out and take it too him.

Re: Prayers for Ronnie Barefoot

Will certainly keep Mr Barefoot in my prayers. A stalwart of foxhunting, and they don't come any better than he & his family.
    Hope the boys and Robin can take care of him and get him hunting soon!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

~Wishing a speedy recovery!

WERE ALL THINKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, RONNIE HANG IN THERE AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS.

Sure hope for a great recovery. Our prayers are with the whole Barefoot family.

I have only met Ronnie and RP one time and can tell you they are very nice people. We send our prayers from the plains of Kansas to the whole Barefoot family.

Just wanted to let the Barefoots know I'm praying for them and that I started my Shamrock puppies last week. I'm sure enjoying them!

hope u a speedy recovery.ed skidrow kennels

Thanks Barry, for giving us an update on Ronnie.
    Jack Allen called this afternoon and told me that the surgery went well too. He had been in contact with Ronnie Paul.
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and Ronnie, one of the greatest houndsman I have ever met in my life. Not only a great dog man, but a life long friend and mentor as well.
    Please keep us updated on his progress and let us know if there is anything we can do to help!!

We'll keep The Barefoot Family in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing for a speedy recovery.

God Bless and God Keep, Mike and Cindy Henderson

RONNIE AND FAMILY ARE IN OUR PRAYERS

As I sit here worried about the Pee Dee this year I look on here and see that one of mainstays from the outside years is in a fight for his life. How could we worry about such petty things as a hunt when we have a hunter that is much more important! Ronnie and family you are in our prayers! Robin, Ronnie Paul, and Michael B, you know how much you mean to us! Faith says guess we need to bring Colt to see him, he makes everybody feel better. One of you give me a call (843)598-8121 hope to see you this weekend!

You guys tell him I can bring "Doc" if thats what it takes to fix him up.

If there is anything I can do just give me a call(843-992-8952). Yall are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Barry for the info. The entire Barefoot family will be in our thoughts and praters.

I don't know Mr. Barefoot, but I've heard my uncle William Robinson speak very highly of him. Thoughts and prayers to Mr. Barefoot and his family and here's to a speedy recovery!