SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Hi Speed Fox Preserve-Tabor City, NC...need address

need address for this pen...thanks in advance

Re: Hi Speed Fox Preserve-Tabor City, NC...need address

Kevin, Call Jamie Stone @ 910-279-1955 or Ricky Simmions @ 910-640-6129. They can help you!

Re: Re: Hi Speed Fox Preserve-Tabor City, NC...need address

THANKS!!!! Britt is very excited BTW!!! already got em named...aint that sad

Re: Re: Re: Hi Speed Fox Preserve-Tabor City, NC...need address

When you coming to Tabor City? That's about 25 minutes from my house! Should stop by and let Britt pick out her pup, so I'll know which on to keep for her! I may have another prospect for her, if she is interested!!! Need to get a dog from a feller in Virginia to here and send him some pups back! Are you interested?? Let me know what you think! Later...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Speed Fox Preserve-Tabor City, NC...need address

we are comming Friday night...let me know if we can help. it might be late but we can always come by your house first. a buddy of ours is comming up from GA and we are going down to see him. He is going to try to leave his house about 6 pm which means it would be a few hrs after that...let me know...could meet the feller in va Thursday afternoon...we will be right on VA/NC border and could meet him again on Saturday we will be at the same place. will shoot you an e-mail. Will be happy to help if we can!

Interested in running at Hi Speed Fox Preserve in Tabor City, NC. Located just out of Fairmont, what is in the pen greys or reds? Thanks

Red and Grays and Yotes! Plenty of game and wall to wall running! Good pen and good people who runs it!! Off Hwy 904, at Cox's Dairy Rd., in Guideway! Just a wide spot in the road!!

Is there more foxes than yotes?

Pretty much equal from what I seen the last time I was there, which was about 1 or 2 months ago! I'd say about 50/50!

is it easy to catch up dogs in this pen, are there a lot of roads or paths??? and how many acres are in the pen???