SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Looking a coon dog

Looking a coon dog just got in to coon hunting and want a good dog that is worth having and will pay for the dog. Need it to be located in eastern NC. Call 919-495-8437 with anything.

Re: Looking a coon dog

maybe look in the agricultural review paper, there in there all the time...

Hey Branden if you cant find one I got a bunch of bluetick pups off treeing stock! Just let me know Im in SE VA...

I have a nice 4 year old female i might would sell she is very nice i just dont have time to hunt.Give me a call at 843-296-2500.

i have a 8 year old female that i am wonting to sell give me a call 910 213 8520

Branden i am sorry i give you the wrong # it is 296-2524. Tis female has been in 3 UKC hunts and won 2 of tem .Give me a call if you are interested.

Branden, buy the dog under the tree. Hundreds get burned at Grand American and Walker Days buying "papers". Don't know thickness of woods your way, but get up with James Atwell, he's in the coonhound mags. Heard nothing but good things about his stock. River Bend Flag, House's Lipper, and Nocturnal Nailor are good Treeing Walker stock as well. What's worked for us is TW's, that's just opinion. It's your $$. Tony Ray at Roanoke River Kennels' Tar Heel Nitro was a dog that was good-looking and could hunt, too.