SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Allison.

We need to argue about something...
    Whatcha thinking about? I've been missing you since my tour of duty is over.

Re: TADPOLE....

See Allison's post below...you can argue about trophies, silver, plaques, or whatever type awards given away at hunts!!
    And thanks for the post about Zinger!! I realize he's better lookin than me....but you didn't have to make such a point of it!!
    Have a great day!!

ALLAN BISHOP
    (JABBER JAW)

Re: Allison.

Now Mr. Bishop, you shouldn't tell people what you don't want them to know. How in the world did you win 8 trophies in one hunt? He must of got scored for getting in the truck too...

Thomas
    I have tried VERY hard to refrain myself since the election - believe me, I would LOVE to argue. However I have decided I will at least give the man a chance. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised. Maybe. But I doubt it.

thomas i know how bishop got all them thropys....havnt you noticed how many judges have been banned latley good job jabber even if you extorted them