SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Shotgun Chokes

Just wondering what you guys were haveing the most success with,choke and shell combo getting the best pattern and knock down rate.

Re: Shotgun Chokes

I use a mossberg 935 with a BUCK KICKER FULL choke w/000buck haven't had leave yet

BUCK KICKER FOR 00. MUST USE COPPER PLATED.WINCHESTER AMMO.AWESOME PATTERN AT 55-60 YDS.CAN GO 70-80 YDS.

buck kicker light full choke 00 buck deadly combo out 2 80yds +

What up Brandon I need to find me a extra-full choke before we go back next friday night, I did have a real good time, hope you can make the next two friday nights, trying to get Marshall to get up here from Greenville, you need to call him and tell him about it maybe he'll come. Later Rambo

LOOKING FOR THE GREAT BIG WEDNESDAY R.R.TRACK

I am shooting a factory full choke in my browning with Winchester unplated 3 1/2 00. Tried several and this one shoots a really good pattern. In the Remington 11-87 shooting a Pattern Master with 3in #1. It will put all 24 in a 100 yd rifle target at 40. I let my son use it so have put the factory choke back in. It still patterns good. He needs a little bigger spread of shot.

Pure Gold buckshot choke. This choke is unbelievable in any gun. It shoots double OO the best. They are have 30 day money back guarantee. 843-546-1466

were do you get the buck kicker at is oo better than ooo

btt

www.kicks-ind.com

Comp-N-Choke, go to website, or Cabela's.