SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    deer pen

who has a deer starting pen got some pups that need to b started

Re: deer pen

Chris, please state what state you are looking for. Va. doesn't permit deer pens.

are there really such things as deer pens, I live in NC and would be really interested in running one!

CPO VDGIF, what exactly does that title mean?

Rocky Hock Fox and Deer Pen , Rocky Hock ,N.C. I think it's right at 400 acres , plenty of fox and plenty of deer, good running all the time. They do break puppies by the week,might have room now that deer season is in. No open nights, monday nights thru saturday nights only for broke dogs. It used to be booked a year in advance,so good luck.Owner...Donald Bass --- 252-221-8424.....Rambo

Booden I havnt seen your name once on any of the CPO activites maybe you need to spend a little less time on the computer, I doubt you are a real CPO.

TYLER -THAT MEANS CHIEF PATROL OFFICER --VIRGINIA DEPT GAME AND INLAND FISHIERES --THE DAVID BAILEY

thanks david.

CPO = Conservation Police Officer
    VDGIF = Va. Dept. of Game and Inland Fisheries

I am in the activity reports quite often actually. You must have missed the drug bust in Southampton County with pounds of illegal drugs or the 2 days I spent diving for a drowning victim at the Berkley Plantation in Charles City County. I'm another regular on this post along with Sgt. Rich Goszka, I will attempt to answer any questions involving Va. Game laws that I see appearing on the post.