SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    roscoe dawson

has bob got any new friends

Coming soon Bob II

Butch,
    I should have everything in tip top shape by the end of November. You got some you want to put a yard stick on?
    I sure would love to see Bob and run him one more time. He has been known to get missing, but I think it maybe for good this time.
    He was as good of a gray fox I have ever run and he loved to be run, BUT only by the best, he just played with puppies.
    You still have pictures of him on your camera phone? Would love to post them up here........

Re: Roscoe

I have got to telling these fox hunting stories lately. I'm gonna get around to telling about that ass whipping you gave me eventually!!!

Re: BARRY

TIMES UP....LETS HEAR IT

Re: roscoe dawson

HEY BUTCH DO YOU KNOW RICKY DUGGINS PHONE NUMBER? IF SO CAN YOU DISPLAY IT. HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK HIM ABOUT CRAZY DAISY. THANKS.

hey steve i don't have ricky's number i got crazy daisy from brandon a couple weeks ago i don't know much about her but koolaid was fast you could take her with anybody and get some front end ask roscoe about her and what happen at foxtail

i still have the pictures and the memories if you run him on sunday you had something

THANKS BUTCH FOR THE INFORMATION . I HEARD SHE WAS PRETY QUICK IN HER DAYS. ARE YOU PLANNING ON BREEDING HER DOWN THE ROAD ? IF SO WITH WHAT. KEEP ME POSTED. THANKS . STEVE.