SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    CB handles??

Thought this would be a good topic to get going...
    How does a person get a CB handle? Do you choose one for yourself? do others give it to you overt time?

Re: CB handles??

Works best if you buddies give you a nickname.

Kid Cotton, that would be me.

Im with Mr.cotton it would be better if your friends gave you a nickname.

Re: Re: CB handles??

yes better if your bubs give it to you. self proclaimed handles make a person seem vain.

you might like it better if u pick one, sometimes your buddies will put one on you u cant say in front of mama!

thats what i'm saying donnie

Mine is BigCountry

HOLLYWOOD here. Named by friends

Years ago I stuck with the nickname "The Green Goat" because I drove a green Dodge truck. But most of the guys that gave me that name have quit hunting or have died and very few, if anyone, I hunt with now calls me that, every once in a while I still get called that. You know thinking about it I kinda miss it.

Friends gave me mine. Mud dawg be my cb handle

My friends call me SLIM PICKENS cause i been so skinny all my life

Tadpole here......Because my dad's was FROG....

HAWG HEAD !!!! BET YOU CAN'T GUESS WHY !!!!!

GIVEN TOO ME BY D.R. ALLIGOOD !!! THANKS TEE-BOX

Mine is "Trouble". Given to me by my huntn buds years ago.

Mine is Shrek or Big Foot. Huntin club gave me the names last year.

skull,if you ever see me you will know why

My handle is "Ironhead". Given to me by the Guys. Don't know if it was because I was a #3 Dale Earnhardt fan or just hard headed ... I'm still both!!!

Never had one myself but knew alot of hunting buddies that had them and I sure miss hunting with them. Here are a few I can remeber.

Grass Cutter
    Hank
    Hornet
    Bashful "And he is not the least bit shy"
    Water Head
    Bang Bang
    Round Man

Went to East Carolina University, My grandmother started calling me TarHeel has been my handle since 1976

Re: Re: CB handles??

MY CB HANDLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BOJACK GAVE TO ME BY MY DAD FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN GUYS I WORKED WITH GAVE ME THE NAME BUBBA AND GET THAT ONE EVRY ONCE AND AWHILE I LIKE EITHER ONE JUST FINE.

Ive been Buzzard for about 17 years and just about everyone calls me that but my mom

Some you don't want to stick, some maybe. The guys you hunt with will get the message if you answer them or not. They tried to hang a couple on me in the past and if the guys I hunt with see this they be calling me something just to see the reaction.

FATCAT. CAUSE IM FAT AND I CAN MOVE I LOVE TO GET AHEAD OF THE DOGS.I SMOKE EM EVERY YEAR.CLUB MEMBERS NAMED ME.LMAO

cb namis cookie because i won a cookie eating contest in middle ans county winner 2 time winner of cookie eating

mine is shane-0-mac and i didnt like it at first but i guess it is something i got used to......now i use it for everything

joe i called you that today, on the cb and you didnt even answer, o well i tried, anyhow the boys i hunt with call me little eddy because theres a big ed so im little eddy.

rotten egg grand dad was eggman

DIRTY!!

MY CB handle has been "Good Time Charlie" for about the past 35 years now. A fox hunter friend started calling me that when the country song by the same name was popular way back when. My kennel is registered with the Hunter's Horn as "Good Time Kennels." Chuck Richey

I'm Katfish! long story!

Well Boys with Louisiana dog season only 24 dayz away, i still dont have a handle. But I have really enjoyed reading you guys posts!!! Please keep em coming!!!

Mine is Rambo.......ran out of shells ( shot out is more like it ) and got creative with my hunting knife about 25 years ago. The clock was ticking Just another hunting story See Yall

Mine is Country Ham

Friend gave me another cb handle last weekend. Its Mud Digger

Mine is Citygirl
    Hubbies is Bearded Donkey.
    And I know my son will kill me but we gave him his when he was about 2 it is Puddle Jumper lol he is 25 now.

MINE IS THE ROADRUNNER!!!MY FATHER'S IS THE FONZ.
    SOME OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN OR ARE CURRENTLY IN OUR CLUB: LEADPIPE,SWAMPCAT, RINGSQUEEZER,CANNONBALL, RIVERRAT,J.J. JABBERJAWS), CHEESESTEAK, FLASHLIGHT, BEARMAN, BUCKEYE, PEACEKEEPER, POGEY, IRONHEAD, GATORBAIT, YARDDOG, BURR-RABBIT,FEE FEE, WORMY, GOLD DUST, JUST NAME AFEW.