SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    ISO Registered Deer Hound Stud

I will have some nice gyps coming in this spring, who has a nice registered Walker preferably BWT with a good nose and can drive one that is throwing nice hounds in the deer woods? Thanks (434)390-6538

Re: ISO Registered Deer Hound Stud

Spears mnt blazer one of the best I have Seen and hunted with

Spear's Mt. Blazer (Webb's Razor X Webb's Fly) Best deer dog ive ever personally seen as a complete dog and can get it done as a puppy in the pen but has been only outside hunted since aged out of puppy hunts.

(434)547-5897 will get you in contact

Low Grounds Mighty Mite
    Black and tan
    I have placed him in several deer trials I personally have not bred to him because everything I have is bred the same way but he is by far the first dog I put in the truck when I go hunting
    Low Grounds Zues (mighty man)xLow Grounds Amber(D&S Gambler)
    If you think he can help you give me a call (919)482-2642 thanks

I have a red and white male Saks Lluke Duke x Round Mountain Annie.He is a complete deerhound with a loud mouth.Call me and come check him out.804 -492-4775 in ***berland,Va.

I have a red and white male Saks Lluke Duke x Round Mountain Annie.He is a complete deerhound with a loud mouth.Call me and come check him out.804 -492-4775 in ***berland,Va.

Chris Ive got a real nice male off MEADE GARRETTS SWAMPER an Fly C White lots of Pinedale Clown. He was litter mate to My Dash dog that won the southside open series a few years ago. Call me if you are interested 252-226-2128