SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Mr Jim Eubanks of Grifton NC passes away..

I heard that yesterday, Mr. Jim was a good man and even better hunter. I really enjoyed the conversations we had about hounds of the past and present.

Remember going over to Bay Bush on open pup night and turning them loose, talking with him for about an hour and then leaving to see what the pups were doing.

Mr. Jim was a local legend in the sport around our part, he will be missed.

prayers for his family, I always liked talking with jim at the field trials we attended, he was a true houndsman ,I haven't seen him in many years but its sad to hear of his passing

Mr. Jim was a great man enjoyed many nights at Bay Bush talking hounds with him. Prayers for the family

hunting with buddy mccoy today conversation came up about mr jim. about hr later we got. call of his passing.he always had words of wisdom those who knew him best knew his favorite saying. which was, dog gets hunt and trailing,speed drive will take care of its self.he be missed

Arrangments Information

Services Saturday 11:00am
    Howard and Cox Funeral Home
    1608 West Vernon avenue Kinston 28504

Visitation after Services