SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Lost hound in northern dismal

Lost a small frame tri color gyp the last week in the northern dismal,red tracking collar and orange name plate, if seen call 919-369-8313, thanks

Re: Lost hound in northern dismal

Josh,
    What road/area in the Northern Dismal did you loose track of the dog??The reason I'm asking is because I've been a member of the Southern Dismal for about 24 years and we used to have quite a few blocks that are now the Northern Dismal. About 10-15 years ago (in the beep beep collar days) I lost track of a hound around the Blades Road one afternoon and he was out for 11 days. I thought he was gone for good. One Sunday morning I got a call from a man in Jamesville and he said my hound was laid up on his porch in downtown Jamesville by the Cypress Grill on the Roanoke River. I don't know what type of collar (GPS or beep beep) you had on him, but you may want to look in that direction. If by chance he/she still had a beep beep collar on you may pick it up. For some reason the deer in that area wanted to head North 8/10 times towards the end of the season! Good luck in finding the hound and let me know if we can help in the Southern.

Tyler Watkins