SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Looking couple Reg Females in Heat ASAP to

If any one has a good gyp thats coming in and wants to sell please call me I wanta breed my male before something happens to him willing to give up couple pups. Males breeding is Top Notch Red Eagle and 5 time fd and dual ChTop Notch Sally Sue and Goose Marsh Trouble and Babsons SnowWhite bloodline! 9103309910 cell only serious calls please my sons 10 now and I want him to have the bloodline to keep going Thankyou!

Re: Looking couple Reg Females in Heat ASAP to

I am good to go Thanks speeddogs! I appreciate it

Re: Looking couple Reg Females in Heat ASAP to

Mr. Lassiter what kind of gyp did you find to breed to your dog out of eagle? Red Eagle was right down the road from me when he was being hunted and I had several out of him when I sold out 6 years ago. I just got back into dogs again a few weeks ago by buying a few pups that I just started. At any rate, I actually posted on facebook today asking if there were any brood gyps straight out of eagle or smoking joe left around. Where are you located, and would you be willing to part with any of the pups you have coming up? I tried to send this as an email but it wouldn't go through.