SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    JOHNNY STEVENSON RECOVERY UPDATE

Just wanted to stop in this morning and let the ones of you who are following and calling know that daddy had a great day yesterday and has made some improvements. He is at Vidant in Greenville, NC in room N435 (4th floor) He can have visitors and as far as phone calls he hasn't really been to the point he could talk on the phone, however, he had a couple of very short calls yesterday. As for the kennel Seth and I have the dogs under control I actually had someone come by to breed a dog yesterday. I keep finding myself down at the pens because it's the closest thing I have to him being home right now. Keep the prayers coming he's tough and will be back soon. Thank you all.

Re: JOHNNY STEVENSON RECOVERY UPDATE

Thanks for the update. There is a lot of people praying for him.

If y'all need any help at all please give me a call.

Bert
    252-945-7133

Re: JOHNNY STEVENSON RECOVERY UPDATE

Praying for Johnny, Same here if yall need anything please let us know Tammy knows how to get up with me.