SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    F Y I from the Players Club THE IVY BLUFF

HARD WORKING HARVEY's stud career has not quite taken off as fast as we had hoped for. Since Harvey is so eager to help he has started a GOLD TOOTH EXTRACTION SERVICE he can take them dead, drunk, or alive he pays cash and will come to you. YALL can hate the game but don't try put it on the player!!!! he is here for any dog that can get under him and has the 100 dollars get it quick b4 he throws a champ and the price goes up ! this announcement brought to the public by THE IVY BLUF PLKAYERS CLUB where NO scoring can be given till the 5 hour. PLAYERS CLUB THEYS BENEFITS YALL1111

Re: F Y I from the Players Club THE IVY BLUFF

Certified RESQUE SWIMMER 4th on the bench at the NATIONALS surrounded by show dogs FOR REAL Fell in love with Buck Deer down there and didn't place But he did DO WORK 100 dollars stud fee BEST MOUTH S C STATE 5th Hga and combo winner at the BRUNSWICK He just a trailing score from a champ yall ask my boy lunchbox he will tell you