SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Lost Hound @ Faulkner

Kevin, do you have beeper collar on this dog? If so, please let me or William know what the collar number is so we can try to locate your dog this week. My number is 252-904-4492 and William can be reached at 252-955-0214.

Matt if you find out the id number on the collar let me know and I can plug it in to my box tomorrow and check and see if I can pick it up anywhere around the house

10-4 Dillon. Last time he saw the dog it was crossing Ball Bridge Road going on towards the dirt road and into Badman's.

Dillon I sent Matt the train code. I lost signal bout a min after he crossed Pete smith road. I'm thinking the id may have accidentally gotten changed. He was part of the very first packed that crossed out. Thanks for all the help!

Kevin I got my last dog up in front of Laurel Hill school. I am almost sure there was another dog running with him. I got mine around 5:00 but did not see another dog.

Hound has been found, big thanks to Matt and William!!!

Kevin Barnhill

Guys,
    That COMMUNICATION is what it's all about .....Period!! So often the worst is said /assumed and I tip my hat to y'all working together to get this hound up and kenneled.
    I don't know y'all and y'all most likely don't know me but if or when we ever meet I can guarantee you that Respect was earned for the effort put forth. Outstanding job !!!
    God bless and Hunt hard
    Virginia Breeze !