SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    WEBB'S DUECE R

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT STRAIGHT OUT OF SOUTHSIDE VA:

Just want to remind everyone that WEBB'S DUECE R is up for stud and still throwin the straight up ,real deal,FAST,bone crunchin, gritty,stone cold killin, speed and drive winnin,classy,loud,all purpose,track stickin hunting machines that he has produced his whole career. His pups have been known to excel in all applications(outside and inside) on foxes , coyotes and deer. They will latch on to their game and just flat out drive it with authority and accuracy.All of them I have owned and ever had the pleasure to run with give 110 percent on each hunt. If you want to start winning ,WIN MORE, or just absolutely terrorize your WHOLE country I would strongly consider contacting the TOP NOTCH folks at VIRGINIA BREEZE KENNELS in GREEN BAY VA.

WARNING: this product has an unusually ridiculous amount of bottom and all around power. Will harm game.

Y'all do yourself a favor and get ya some.

Thank you for your consideration.

This concludes our public service announcement: Brought to you and endorsed by the hard huntin members of the IVY BLUFF PLAYERS CLUB.

Thank y'all again

Re: WEBB'S DUECE R

Jaybird is begging under a alias. Where is the Speeddog Police?

Re: WEBB'S DUECE R

Naw man. Just like me some Duece dogs. 👍