SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2135 Points Speed and Drive

FoxCliff was great. It brought in a new era to fox and coyote hunters.

Bill that is the highest I have seen in a 3 day....Amazing

I been all over the country and from what I seen Pauls pen is what I call fast, open and constant coyote running.....

We had 8hr / 7hr there one year you talk about tough, the dogs ran right through it or a lot of them did some layed in the road when they got tired.

775 SD was the high 10 minute interval one day SD I saw that at pamplico @ the SC Masters 3 day hunt it was a sticker gyp and Mackey Decamp bought her after she won the hunt.

The high one day score in a 2 or 3 day using 5 minute intervals was 1080 SD and it was at CM @ a 2 day hunt.

Be good
    Lenny

That is the highest I've seen on 10 minute rule. I love Caskey's pen and its a true test of a hound. He does an outstanding job year after year on his place. Ran many hunts there and could not ask for any better running or people to run with but the highest I've ever seen on 5 minute rule was at Old 74 last April.
    Mid-South Masters at Old 74 last year in April we had 9 dogs with over 900 S&D, 2 with over 1100 S&D and the HIGH DOG HAD 1295 S&D the last day. Can't remember the S&D alone but it took over 3100 GTP to win! This was on 5 minute rule but still the biggest scores I've seen. Can only hope the pen is that good this year.

This years Mid-South Masters is coming up April 22-24