SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    All American Rest Day

A beautiful cool day in Grenada allowed folks to get some of the dogs that spent the night in the Buck Hole.

My friend Brad Richardson had to have an emergency appendectomy, but he will be fine and can even go home tomorrow.

The show was a good one and there were 17 males that showed and 15 females. Congrats to Codi and Chad Lee on their win.

Thanks to a crew led by Mike Smith (Lisha) for the excellent fish fry we had at the kennel.

From what I heard, Daniels Brothers Kennel had the most hounds to make the cut with 4. Congrats to these tough hunters who will be tough come tomorrow I'm sure.

Looks like a cool start tomorrow with little wind.

I'm not sure if I will be able to post tomorrow evening but I am sure the word will get out quickly who has won.

Good luck to all and may the best hound win!

Re: All American Rest Day

Heard a bit ago my Buddy Joe Lewis lost a couple in the lake today. Couldn't get up yesterday. What a shame.

Patrick Pettit says he got 5 out of 6 Buckin Bull kennel hounds to make the cut for last day casting.

David Haynes has something going on.