SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    All American Day 2

Day 2 of the All American was another typical day of running at Grenada. There was plenty of gray fox and coyote running with the usual deer running to sort through. Luckily, we didn't get rained on as the severe thunderstorms that were predicted didn't hit our area.

We scratched 38 hounds today leaving 331 eligible to go tomorrow.

The top hunting hound has 90 points and it takes 50 points to get in the top ten.

In trailing, the top hound has 40 points and there are 13 hounds that have scored.

In speed and drive the top hound has 225 points and it takes 155 to get in the top ten.

The top overall hound has 90-40-70.

Tomorrow we will cast at Skuna-Turkey and the air mass will be a lot different than today as the front will have passed.

We will announce the top 60 hounds that make the cut tomorrow afternoon.

Re: All American Day 2

Thanks so Much for the updates Mr. Bill !!
    It's hard to explain to those that have never been, but when day 3 comes at the All American it is as if there is a whole different feel to the to the air that I have NEVER felt at any other hunt. 2015 I was fortunate enough to attend the AA at Manning S.C. I was able to attend with really good friends of mine and as always MET some awesome people. It is amazing how close WE as Handlers of hounds are no matter what part of this country we are from !! As for tomorrow.. we wish everyone the best of luck at making the "CUT". As always please be Safe, Respectful and take a child hunting.
    Good luck to all !!
    Scott & Rhonda
    Virginia Breeze Kennel

Re: All American Day 2

With all the hunting and trailing ole big daddy crow should get his name called!!