SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Quick track omni

I called quicktrack today, the man told me you can track up to 10 dogs at once and as long as you got signal from your collar to your transmitter you can pick the collar up 300 miles away from it. You download an app on your phone or tablet apple or android based and some high resolution maps. The maps look just like Google Earth can see houses roads and break in woods fields and all. Which is better than a garmin, but they don't having a training option yet, but there working on that. The collars last around 24 hours. You Bluetooth the transmitter to your phone or tablet to pick the signal of your collars to show up on your map on phone/tablet. The transmitter and 1 collar is $399.00 and additional collars are $214.00 which are a cheaper than a garmin. I'm gonna have to give them a try and see how I like it. Seems to be a good system but will improve overtime. Just like garmin did and quicktrack has supported fox hunts way before garmin was invented.