SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: what are the steps to break good deer hounds

Turn them loose on hot tracks find a deer standing in the field back the truck up to them and turn em out keep doing that and they will take hold. Once they get going pretty good on hot tracks take them and turn em loose in a place let them jump their own. once they can jump and run their own dont hold em up in the pen thats the time they need to be fed all the tracks they can stand. that is how i would do it if i was only hunting deer with them.

i run mine twice a day, 3 days a week when they start sticking, feed em all the track you can, makes a heck of a difference

i have school 5 days a week from 6am to 4;15pm if i can get them in the fox pen 2 times a week and turn them loose on hot deer tracks on the weekend will it be a difference in there running still and if i get them to run and jump deer and fox is there a way to break them off fox and thank you for your advice mr.wall

i have school 5 days a week from 6am to 4;15pm if i can get them in the fox pen 2 times a week and turn them loose on hot deer tracks on the weekend will it be a difference in there running still and if i get them to run and jump deer and fox is there a way to break them off fox