SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Serious concern for South Carolina

Government officials are very concerned about the influx of trucks high tailing it out of the lowcountry and PeeDee area. Reports of folks and hounds packed in trucks heading for higher ground.
    Officials have set up a meeting with Brad Richardson, Tammy Woods,Eric and Chesley Timmons and a few others to try to resolve the problem.
    If anyone can help with what the problem is, please contact your local leaders and let them know what can be done.
    Oh and also tell Bradford Springs Kennels, that we are sick of these WHITE dogs that don't know anything but SPEED AND DRIVE, that a real hound gets in the bushes and hunts its game. Stump that goes for you too.
    Hopefully this can be resolved on a Saturday real soon.

Re: Serious concern for South Carolina

Brian mine are on the yard running old nannies every day just waiting on a challenge but old buckshot is smiling that's the first time he has placed in S-D in a long time

Stump do you think he got in sd because you weren't in it? Just saying!!!
    God Bless
    Bobby

y'all know Buckshot was under the weather the last couple of years, he said hes going to put the white power back on the front page.

I saw the 777 of buckshots and in Lonnie Ward terms she worth One Finger...if you ever bought dogs from Lonnie you know what that means....and it ain't 100 dollars....

Ole Brad gonna have entry down at all american knew he was holding something special, 1st tore up Pee Dee now dominated the SC STATE - skies the limit

Lenny

Just glad to be back trialing. Lenny, I go remove numbers when I go to Brad's for a visit. Stump will be tearing up/whining, Bobby will wipe away the tears, and Jolly will still be pushing the white dog, sometimes a little red dog. As far as Haas, anybody's guess, he fence walker, likes white but will flip on you.

You guys have a safe trip to the AA and keep an eye on Brad & Mark, they sneaky