SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Looking a Big City Houston *****

CALL DAVID BAILEY THERE IS STILL A MALE LIVING OFF OF HOUSTON AND A SHILO GYP I HAVE HAD DOGS OFF OF HIM THEY DO REAL WELL IN DEER WOODS

10/4 thanks Man I am still looking a Houston Gyp if anyone has anything!!

I don't know how close u can get to Houston know louis daniels alliance n.c. has gyp that come from me grandpup she produce extra nice litter bred to my Woodstock dog jack Jackson Greenville nc might have something

I have a brood gyp I will move...Don't think you can get any closer to Clown...$150. L.S. Rita.. She off of Pinedale Hunter B x L.S. Bus Stop..( L.S. Double Trouble x Red Lady Blue )..Whelped April 14 2007 ...She just came out of heat in Dec.. Her last litter she had 8 and raised all of them. She was never field trailed. She was only Deer hunted. You can reach me at 252 571 8936. Thanks Chris

I have a gyp that goes back to Houston.She is off of a gyp that I bought from David Bailey.She is Barefoot bread on top. Not really wanting to sell her but we might could work something out. Call if interested. 804 721 3824. Prince George Va.

GIVE ME A CALL AT 919-631-1366 I GOT SOMETHING CLOSE TO WHAT YOU LOOKING --DAVID BAILEY

I got a ***** w Houston in the 3rd generation and a litter of pups w 3 females that are Houston in the 2nd gen on top and the 4th gen on the bottom. Let me know if I can help.
    252-205-4333 call or text.

You could also try find a Tuscarora Razor gyp ..I belive Razor was off Big City Houston...